”The Trademark Watch Service” newly launched by NAIP helps your company grasp the
dynamics of its own trademarks, and at the same time, it helps you to understand
the situation of competitors' trademark registrations and to monitor the possibilities
of similar trademarks or infringement in the market. The service not only can in
time prevent others from illegally grabbing registered trademarks, but also can
collect the information of peer industries’ branding management and development
trends, in order to look over and adjust your own business branding management strategies.
- To retrieve the lists of eligible trademark cases at trademark official websites
of different countries in accordance with client’s needs and instructions.
- According to the instructions by client, to check whether the information of entrusted
trademark cases is consistent with the country's trademark official website; and
to request the client to confirm the inconsistency in order to ensure the correctness
and completeness of the information of trademark cases.
- Screening List: After discussion with clients and confirming the scope of monitoring
(e.g. country, category and time interval to be monitored, etc.), we will provide
the list of trademark cases with initial search in accordance with the monitoring
scope to clients to apply or screen.
- Analysis Report: According to the list of trademark cases entrusted or confirmed
by the client, the comparison by category of similar trademarks is made on a case-by-
case basis and then an analysis report will be provided to the client to make appropriate
- Periodic Report: According to the scope of monitoring (e.g. country, category and
monitoring frequency, etc.) confirmed by the client, the list of trademark cases
after search will be provided regularly for the client to screen. Furthermore, an
analysis report made by screened cases comparing with similar trademarks will be
given to the client for proper decision-making.
- Change Notice: The list of trademark cases entrusted by the client is monitored
case-by-case. All information before and after changes within the period set by
the client will be summarized in the list and then is sent to the client to facilitate
the appropriate decision-making.